Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21

So I'm a tiny bit late with the celebration since I was at work during the inauguration, but I figured this whole project wouldn't mean much if I didn't document the BIG things of the year along with the small ones :)

This seems to fit here, (actually I just wanted to find an excuse to add a quick video or two of my sweet pea) Lucy gave me a new nickname out of the blue one day...
Ni Hao & Zai Jian (Hello, Goodbye)...



(Yes, she calls me Barack O'Mama) Tell me that's not the funniest thing ever! She's so proud of herself!

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo. What a wonderful way to document this occasion. Adorable video too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - that's too funny!!! Barck O'Mama :D Beautiful photo of them with the newspaper - it's a momentous occasion and it should be included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!? Way too funny! And your photos are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! That's awesome! Barack O' Mama.... Love the sweet pic and video! Fabulous, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Barack O'mama

    That photo is just precious! Your girls are soooo cute (I'm sure I've said that before). I love that they are holding the newspaper with are new President on the cover. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet photo and great idea of them holding the newspaper! Alos love the little videos, too cute! and yeah she looks proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bethany and I just watched the video. We both love how she says Barack O'Mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So freaking cute! LOVE it - omg the videos are the cutest. Your youngest is a RIOT!

    ReplyDelete