Monday, December 28, 2009

Days 351 - 361

This project is almost over- whew!! Here we go...

Kate painted this beautiful gingerbread house, I printed it onto magnets for her teachers.

Lucy at our friends' house making gingerbread houses, or licking the frosting... again.

The girls at their church program, everytime people would clap, Lucy felt the need to join them. They were both so cute and did a great job.

The girls making Sculpey snowmen ornaments.

Necklaces I bought for the girls for Christmas from Etsy - OMG! These are gorgeous and check out how beautifully they were wrapped!! I bought them from the most amazing seller, Silver Enso - amazing!! Check out her store here.

Kate painted this beautiful Christmas house at Latchkey after school. Gorgeous! She's so darn talented!

My girls on Christmas eve, my mom made these amazing dresses - So darn beautiful!

The girls came downstairs to a trampoline from Santa on Christmas day - Love this pic!

Kate got a microscope from my mom for Christmas. She is in love!! She's such a science girl!

The girls came down this morning and sat on the trampoline and shared some headphones to listen to the Beatles on Kate's mp3 player - too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful gifts and how excited the kids are. This is so beautiful!

    I wish you a healthy peaceful 2010.

    ReplyDelete