Friday, November 27, 2009

Days 320-330

My girl can push up into a back bend. So strong!

Love this girl!

New hat, mittens and coat - cute smile too!

Gifts for Operation Christmas Child, it was so fun to shop for them. Kate used her own money for the gifts she gave.

Smithers after a bath.

Kate was asked to help demonstrate during her karate graduation. Love the blur from her lightning fast speed! LOL!

Good morning princess!

Some art projects I did with my second graders, we learned about Leo Lionni the author/illustrator of the adorable book, "Frederick". I love them displayed all together like this.

Kate made this fun turkey at school - complete with a yummy recipe we can't wait to try.

More artwork by my students - this is an art show I displayed at a local library.

Thanksgiving day, Kate and her grandpa. Love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment