Sunday, July 12, 2009

Days 189 - 193

wow, I am so far behind! I've been sick this week - bronchitis, ear infection and pink eye! sheesh! I feel like I'm a little kid. So here I go catching up :)
First, new haircut for Lucy - I just love her hair short like this.

Next, I made this starfish to go on Lucy's new big girl bed. I painted her room green too - wow, this picture makes it all look so technicolor!

Here's Kate eating a snack after I woke her up from a nap, she was so zoned out!

Kate monkeying around on the playground...

Lucy watching a movie with her dad. (She earned it after going poop on the potty! yea! This potty training thing is taking forever, but what a good day!) By the way, she's watching Barbie's The Prince and the Poppins... that's what she calls it, of course it's the Prince and the Pauper... so funny!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I had pink eye recently too, I can't even imagine all the other stuff with it. Man you must have been miserable!

    I love Lucy's new hair cut. I was always a long hair on my babies kinda mom till I cut EmmaLi's hair and now I am drawn to the short cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you're feeling better now. I love the colorful pic of Lucy with her starfish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry too to hear that you were sick. Hope you are 100% again!
    Tammy, that starfish is soooo cute! Love it! And that green is gorgeous. We were talking to re-paint the girls room and green is the choosen color too!
    Oh, and I just love that new haircut. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tammy - hope you are feeling better soon!

    wow, the color is great!!! What a intensive green!

    Wonderful pics about your girls my favorite today are Kate´s

    ReplyDelete