Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 176

(these photos aren't edited and it's sooo bugging me! I just wanted to get them posted!)

Incredible day!! Lots of princess stuff, I can't even tell you how happy this day was for all of us!
We started at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, where the girls got royal makeovers by "Fairy Godmothers in Training".

Here's Lucy closing her eyes for eye-shadow, they kept trying go get her to not squeeze her eyes so tight, it was funny! Check out her fingernails (she wanted them off as soon as we got outside, lol!)

Two girls working on them at a time! Now that's a Princess makeover! (check out the 40 lbs of hair gel...)

Presenting Princess Kate...

And Princess Lucy!

I really want to edit this one, I may repost it later... This is my photo today... it sums up the whole trip and makes me choke up! This trip really has been magical!


4 comments:

  1. Oh darn it, Tammy! You made me cry. That photo should be an ad for them!

    LOVE the makeover photos, Lucy is such a sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that photo of them holding hands with the castle in the background, I agree with Kimberly it needs to be an ad, it is amazing!!!!! Soo sweet!

    I want to take Em to Disney just to do the princess makeovers now, that looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the four are so sweet! Fantastic shots of the princesses and what a wonderful experience for the children

    ReplyDelete